Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Residence San Pietro

.... will be my home for four weeks starting May 10. We had our first meeting on Monday (March 19) which made it all seem so real. We even went on Google Earth and looked at where we will be staying... it looks amazing. 49 days until we will be there.

We will be student teaching at Marymount International School in Rome. I can't wait to write about stories from all my little kiddies and the classroom. Hearing the little four and five year olds speak Italian will be the most adorable thing ever.

Oh, and last Thursday Kate and I decided to start practicing some Italian (her Grandma gave her Italian DVDs)... little did we know it was all audio and nothing to actually look at. We tried playing it on everything that played DVDs before we realized it was only audio.... long story short, I still only know Ciao Bella. Fail.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh that is GORGEOUS!!! ahhhhh so excited for you :) :)

    ReplyDelete